The Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain.
- Weight (UK 8.5)
- Flex index
- Lace system
- Liquid Rubber Protection: Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements protect against abrasion and damage.
- Board lasting
- Rolling Concept®: Patented Mammut sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
- 3D memo foam
- vibram® Frog Technology: The hexagon studs in the sole tread, designed in cooperation with Vibram, ensure excellent grip on any terrain.
- Polyamide (PA) webbing lacing
- terracare® leather – made in Germany
- Terracare Leather
terracare® is a responsibly made performance leather from one of Germany's oldest leather specialists, Josef Heinen, which uses environmentally and socially responsible production practices that are 100% transparent and meet high recycling quotas.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Our Mercury family now includes an impressive new arrival for easy hikes: the Mercury III Low LTH Men. The hiking shoe features the same comfortable fit as its siblings. In addition, terracare® leather, tanned in an environmentally friendly process, provides exceptional comfort, reliable durability and an excellent foot climate. The leather also gives the shoe water- and dirt-repellent properties. The light hexagonal lugs, developed in cooperation with vibram®, ensure good grip in almost any terrain.