Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue ConstructionVibram
The Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain.
- Weight (UK 8.5)
- Flex index
- Lace system
Insulated carbon insole
Idro-Perwanger leather (3.0 / 2.4 mm)
GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear 72% PA / 28% PES
- Insulation (EN ISO 20334)
- Raised rubber rand
- Easy resoling
- Base Fit 2.1®: Doubled, sliding Mammut heel strap cords ensure excellent heel support and blister prevention.
- 3 Zone Lacing: Individual 3-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Board lasting
- Feet Map: Lining and padding system takes account of the different areas of the foot to ensure less perspiration, less cold and prevention of pressure points.
- B3 Fully crampon-compatible
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Neoprene gaiter
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Insulated Carbon Innersole®: Patented, double-insulated carbon insole allows maximum weight reduction while providing rigidity and excellent insulation
A high, supportive and fully crampon-compatible mountaineering boot made from high-quality Perwanger full-grain leather and with an elastic fabric around the tongue, flex zone and heel collar. It features an all-round protective rubber rand, 3-zone lacing with efficient D-ring locking and the patented Base Fit 2.1. This is free sliding on the shoe outer above and below the heel bone using a Mammut Hammer cord, which significantly improves heel support and reduces blistering. Support is further enhanced by the 3D-shaped heel cushioning. Memo foam, an elastic GORE-TEX tongue construction, the GORE-TEX Duratherm Comfort Footwear membrane and a securely closing integrated half-gaiter ensure the inside is dry and warm. The precise connection to the shaft is due to a light wedge made from poro, PU and TPU, which offers lasting cushioning. The proven Vibram Maton sole completes this visually compelling product.