Barryvox - one size, USA/Canada/NZ
Digital 3-antenna device
- Buried subject marking
- Digital search strip width
- Sending frequency
- Battery type
Alkaline 3 x AAA 1.5 volt
- Battery life
Alkaline: around 300 hours SEND
- Batteries included
- Weight including batteries
- A search strip width of 70 meters. Overhauled operability and easy handling. The Barryvox ranks among the top avalanche transceivers and saves lives in an emergency.
- Reliable performance. Highly powerful search. Intuitive operation. The Barryvox helps to locate victims quickly and easily. When every second counts: Barryvox.
- The Barryvox boasts the largest receiving bandwidth and widest safely usable search strips on the market. But most important of all is its intuitive operation.
- W-Link: Additional communication channel for improved search performance
- Automatic switching from send to search (Auto Revert): if a rescuer does not move for 4 minutes, we assume a secondary avalanche and the device switches to SEND mode (motion-sensor controlled)
- Visual interface: shows distance, direction and number of buried subjects
- Group test with clear instructions
- Design: ergonomic, impact-proof and break-proof. Can be operated while wearing gloves
- Circular receiving field: almost identical receiving range for X and Y antennas
- Operating temperature: -25° to +45° Celsius (-13° to +113° Fahrenheit)
- Manage the device fleet via W-Link
- Display: display with background lighting, very easy to read even when wearing polarized glasses
- Digital receiving range: 70 meters
- Device tests: automatic self-test and function test
- Reverse direction function to avoid 180-degree search errors
- Acoustic search guidance: allows the rescuer to visually search the avalanche field
- Multiple buried subjects: digital signal processing in the event of several buried subjects
- Attachment: includes highly functional Barryvox carrying system
- Effective digital search strip width: 70 meters
- updatable software
A digital three-antenna device reduced to the essential functions. The Barryvox® scores well on simple navigation and clear instructions. With a large receiving bandwidth and an effective search strip width of 70 meters, it offers users a simple interface and intuitive operation. From an easy-to-read display to buttons that can be operated even wearing gloves, shock-proof and break-proof housing and a revolutionarily simple visual interface, the Barryvox® shows that powerful performance and sophisticated search guidance do not need to be complicated.