|25 L||25 l||23 cm||53 cm||29 cm||1040 g||1040 g|
Nirvana 25 - 25 L, dark cheddar-black
- Main material100% Polyester
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
- Rain cover
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Snowboard carrier
- Hydration system-compatible
- Soft-lined goggle compartment
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Recycled main material
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Nirvana 25 is a compact backpack with extensive features for freeriding and touring. An optimum fit and back padding make it feel very comfortable to carry. Recycled polyester has been used for the main material. The main compartment can be fully opened to allow quick access at all times. The Nirvana 25 is compatible with hydration systems and has secure attachments for a snowboard, ice axe and trekking poles. Cool design, lots of practical features, environmentally friendly production – what more could a freerider wish for?