- Mammut active spine technology™
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
Mammut® Active Spine Technology™
- Rain cover
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded hip belt and shoulder straps
- Integrated metal frame for optimum load transfer
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- Zipper pocket for valuables, accessible from outside
- 2 trekking pole holders
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Detachable bottom compartment - can be accessed from outside
- Hydration system-compatible
- 2 zipper pockets on hip belt
- Suspension system with patented Active Spine Technology to support a natural gait
- Attachment options on the base of the backpack
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
A full-featured hiking pack that’s made to last. The award winning Ducan Spine 55 provides unmatched carrying comfort thanks to innovative Mammut Active Spine Technology™, which moves in balance with the body’s movements and more evenly distributes the backpack’s weight across the body. This improves efficiency on long hikes and offers excellent freedom of motion, particularly for the hips and shoulders. The hip belt has side pockets positioned for easy access while walking, and an oversized front zipper opening guarantees easy packing, all making the Ducan Spine 55 a super practical and functional hiking pack.