Ducan Spine 50-60 - 50-60 L, granit-black
- Mammut active spine technology™
- Main material9% Polyester, 91% PolyamideMain Fabric91% Polyamide, 9% Polyester
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
Mammut® Active Spine Technology™
- Rain cover
- A lightweight hiking backpack with innovative technology. The Ducan Spine 50-60 features Active Spine Technology for optimum weight distribution.
- Active Spine Technology distributes the weight of the backpack evenly across the body: More freedom of movement for the hips and shoulders – more comfort, with a particularly positive impact on steep ascents.
- Its 50-60 liter packing volume makes the Ducan Spine 50-60 very versatile. A practical companion with smart features for steep hikes and exceptional outdoor experiences.
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded hip belt and shoulder straps
- Integrated metal frame for optimum load transfer
- Forward-pull hip belt adjustment
- Zipper pocket for valuables, accessible from outside
- 2 trekking pole holders
- Integrated, detachable rain cover
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Detachable bottom compartment - can be accessed from outside
- Hydration system-compatible
- Huge front zipper access to main compartment
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Suspension system with patented Active Spine Technology to support a natural gait
- Large mesh pockets on the shoulder strap
- Speed pole attachment system on the hip belt
- Water-repellent pocket with various attachment options on the backpack
- Adjustable backpack volume (50-60 liters)
- Attachment options on the base of the backpack
- Elasticated chest strap for optimum comfort and a perfect fit
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
A lightweight hiking backpack with innovative technology: the Ducan Spine 50-60 features the Active Spine Technology. Even distribution of the backpack's weight over the body. More freedom of movement for the hips and shoulders. This technology provides enhanced comfort. Together with the very light weight, a pocket that can be attached either to the shoulder straps or hip belt of the backpack and side pockets positioned to allow easy access while walking create a practical hiking backpack offering high comfort and variable packing volumes.