- Mammut active spine technology™
- Main material100% Polyamide
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
Mammut® Active Spine Technology™
- Rain cover
- The Trea Spine 50 assists ambitious women mountaineers on ascents with a carrying system adapted for the female anatomy and by naturally increasing comfort.
- Move without restriction and still carry a backpack to the summit: thanks to Active Spine technology, which promote a natural gait and optimum load distribution, you will hardly notice the Trea Spine 50 on your back.
- A mountain offers many challenges. With its wide range of features, the Trea Spine 50 can hold all your essential items on the way to the summit: hiking poles, ropes, ice axe and much more.
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Internal zipper compartment for valuables
- Rope fixing strap under the flap
- Height adjustable flap with internal and external pocket
- Trekking pole carrier
- Daisy chain loop
- Lateral compression straps, can also be tensioned at front to carry gear
- 2 strong ice axe attachments
- Gear loop on hip belt
- Hydration system-compatible
- Huge front zipper access to main compartment
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- Carrying system tailored to the female anatomy
- Suspension system with patented Active Spine Technology to support a natural gait
- Height of the suspension system can be adjusted with a simple movement
- Large internal pocket in the front opening
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Useful for difficult climbs: Even experienced mountain climbers are impressed by the Trea Spine 50 and its Active Spine Technology. The integrated height adjustment provides significant benefits when the backpack is worn. Shoulders and hips move much more freely than with backpacks without Active Spine Technology. This results in a more natural gait. To increase your level of comfort, the backpack’s carrying system adapts to the female anatomy. Even heavy loads can be managed well using the Trea Spine. The large front opening provides easy access to your equipment on the go.