- Main material100% Polyamide
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
- Rain cover
- Are you one of those people who enjoy looking down on the world from above? With the Trion 18, you can look forward to fast ascents and light loads. The Trion 18 can even accompany you on multi-pitch tours, as a mountaineering backpack that will take every challenge in its stride.
- On demanding ascents, you need to be able to rely on your equipment. The Trion 18 therefore features an anatomically shaped carrying system designed to make it easier for you to reach up. The dual-load transfer construction also ensures that the backpack sits ideally on your back at all times - for a perfect backpack feeling.
- The Trion combines attachment loops for an ice axe or hiking poles, different compartments to store items of equipment, a compatible hydration system and a rope attachment on the flap for unforgettable outdoor adventures.
- Good back ventilation thanks to 3D EVA foam with air channels
- Daisy chain loop
- Rope attachment on flap
- Back length: M, 46 cm, perfect for climbing
- Hydration system-compatible
- Flap access to allow fast opening and closing
- Anatomically shaped carrying system makes it easier to reach upwards
- Internal zipper compartment
- Dual load transfer construction
- 2 loops for ice axes or trekking poles
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Do you enjoy fast-paced ascents and multi-pitch tours carrying a light load? Then the Trion 18 is your ideal companion. Anatomically shaped shoulder straps provide optimal freedom of movement, while the Dual Load Transfer construction makes sure the backpack sits perfectly on your back at all times. Ideal for your next tour.