Trion 18 - black, 18 L
- Main material100% Polyamide
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
- Rain cover
- Good back ventilation thanks to 3D EVA foam with air channels
- Daisy chain loop
- Rope attachment on flap
- Back length: M, 46 cm, perfect for climbing
- Hydration system-compatible
- Flap access to allow fast opening and closing
- Anatomically shaped carrying system makes it easier to reach upwards
- Internal zipper compartment
- Dual load transfer construction
- 2 loops for ice axes or trekking poles
PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Compact alpine backpack
Do you enjoy fast-paced ascents and multi-pitch tours carrying a light load? Then the Trion 18 is your ideal companion. Anatomically shaped shoulder straps provide optimal freedom of movement, while the Dual Load Transfer construction makes sure the backpack sits perfectly on your back at all times. Ideal for your next tour.