|35 L||35 l||26 cm||62 cm||30 cm||1380 g||1380 g|
- Main material100% Polyamide
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
CONTACT U Frame™
- Rain cover
- The Trea 35 is a mountaineering backpack with a carrying system developed specially for the female anatomy. It will bring you a new level of comfort on ascents in comparison with a backpack with a conventional carrying system.
- The use of EVA foam on the shoulders and back give the Trea 35 highly breathable properties for enhanced comfort, avoiding the unpleasant feeling of moisture on your skin at pressure points.
- With its high-quality materials and top workmanship, the Trea 35 impresses in harsh mountain landscapes with a wide range of practical features: a huge back zipper for easy access to the main compartment, side ski carriers and sturdy ice axe attachments. The Trea 35 and you are equipped to tackle those last few meters to the summit.
- Internal zipper compartment for valuables
- Rope fixing strap under the flap
- Height adjustable flap with internal and external pocket
- Trekking pole carrier
- Super-lightweight, highly breathable EVA shoulder padding
- Daisy chain loop
- Lateral compression straps, can also be tensioned at front to carry gear
- 2 strong ice axe attachments
- Hydration system-compatible
- Huge back zipper access to main compartment
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- Carrying system tailored to the female anatomy
- Good ventilation on the back thanks to stamped EVA foam
- Large zipperfront pocket
- Detachable hip belt with gear loop
- Two external pockets on the sides
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Years of experience with alpine backpacks make the Trea 35 an essential companion in the mountains: as well as traditionally high-quality materials and workmanship, its huge back opening sets standards in terms of handling and ease of use. The carrying system is tailored to the female anatomy. This makes the Trea 35 the perfect backpack for all women alpinists with a no-compromise attitude to their equipment.