|30 L||30 l||26 cm||58 cm||32 cm||1200 g||1200 g|
- Main material100% Polyester
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
- Rain cover
- Comfortable thanks to the anatomically shaped, soft padded shoulder straps
- Internal mesh zipper pocket
- Padded fleece laptop sleeve, dimensions: 37 x 26 cm (approximately 15-15.6 inches)
- Load control straps
- Water-repellent padded secondary "WORK" compartment, accessible from the outside - ideal for carrying a laptop, tablet and documents
- Spacious "CLIMB" main compartment to hold climbing equipment for your next visit to the climbing gym
- Front pocket with additional internal zipper pocket and key clip
- Integrated back panel for optimum stability
- Roll-top closure
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
In dependence on Mammut head office in the Swiss town of Seon, these backpacks are simply made for modern working life. Their robust design makes them ageless companions on daily commutes. The „WORK” compartment is designed to hold all your essential office items, such a laptop, tablet and documents. It also features separate „CLIMB” areas, to stow your equipment ready for an evening visit to the climbing gym. Thanks to it’s modern rolltop-closure the Seon Courier offers fast and convenient access to it’s main compartment. With 30 l of volume it’s the perfect pack for bicycle commuters.