Smart 2.0 - phantom, one size
- Hardware Main Fabric90% Aluminium, 10% Plastic
- The lightweight 80 grams Smart 2.0 is easy to operate and has no moving parts or levers.
- As it operates according to the tube principle, the Smart 2.0 is therefore suitable for both lead climbing and top rope climbing.
- In the event of a fall, the Smart 2.0 blocks the climbing rope, with the newly developed high-performance brake insert interacting with the belay carabiner. It therefore offers the belayer optimal support and significantly improved safety.
- Mammut recommends use of the Smart HMS for the Smart 2.0. It is suitable for rope diameters from 8.7 to 10.5 mm.
Belay device with intuitive handling
Intuitive belay device with reliable blocking of the climbing rope. The first generation of the Smart belay device was successfully launched in 2009. Built on the experience the new Smart 2.0 offers significantly improved braking effectiveness as well as optimized geometry and intuitive handling....