- EN 12492 standard
- 2 clips on front and rubber loop on back for fixing a headlamp
- EPP core combined with a partial Hard Shell
- All-round, fully adjustable chin strap for optimum fit
- Large ventilation openings for good air circulation and heat discharge
- Ergonomic interior with comfortable padding
- Ultra-lightweight, minimalist adjustment system
A pioneer among its peers: the first climbing helmet featuring the patented MIPS technology, the Wall Rider MIPS offers maximum safety and protection from impacts caused by tumbling rocks or falls. When the Wall Rider MIPS helmet is subjected to an angled impact, the low friction layer allows the helmet to slide relative to the head. This means that some portion of the rotational forces and energies acting on the head at impact are redirected and absorbed thanks to the large low-friction layer, rather than being transferred to the brain, this reduces the risk of a brain injury. The Wall Rider MIPS combines a cushioning EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) core with a partial hard shell for maximum safety. At just 225 g, this makes the helmet a real lightweight. The Wall Rider feels very comfortable to wear thanks to its ergonomic fit and pleasant cushioning. Safety on the mountain with the Wall Rider MIPS.