A climbing harness for when every last ounce counts–reach your best ever speeds on ski tours or mountaineering. We developed this harness together with Nico Hojac, an icon of speed mountaineering. It's made from tough, completely recycled ripstop material, and has two tie-in loops and leg loops that...
- 6/6Alpine Climbing
- 6/6Glacier Touring
- 6/6Ski Mountaineering
- Optimized for speed and ski mountaineering
- Extremely compact and light
- Highly compressible
- Two tie-in points plus adjustable plastic clip
- Two gear loops and two additional loops for organizing equipment
- Fixed, elasticized leg loops
- Minimalist pouch for transport
- Materials: HMPE (high-modulus polyethylene), 100% recycled ripstop polyamid 6, and plastic clip
How to measure
Waist circumference 1
Measure around your waist.
Leg circumference 2
Measure around your thigh at the fullest point.