- Hardware Main Fabric92% Polyamide, 8% Elasthane
- Adjustable leg loop
- Unisex design
- Certification: CE EN 12277 Type C, UIAA
- Quick and easy adjustment on the hips and legs thanks to 4 Slide-Bloc buckles
- Good padding for high comfort
- 4 large pre-shaped gear loops
- Wear indicator: a red indicator on the belay ring shines through if the fabric is damaged
- Available in 2 sizes
- Haul loop
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The 4 Slide climbing harness is ideal for both beginners and expert climbers. Its four Slide-Bloc buckles allow user-friendly operation and very flexible adjustment to every body size and situation. The two buckles at the hips can be used to quickly adapt the climbing harness and center it on the user’s waist. The leg loops can be adjusted just as quickly to suit different body sizes or clothing. The effective cushioning makes the 4 Slide feel very comfortable. A red material woven into the tie-in loop shines through the fabric to alert the user to damage.