9.8 Crag Classic Rope
Mammut Classic ropes are PFC-free, untreated all-purpose ropes that offer great performance in the climbing gym or while scaling an actual rock face out in good weather. They are often a particularly good choice for beginners.
- Hardware Main Fabric100% Polyamide
- Stretch on first fall
- Sheath proportion
- UIAA dry test
- Static elongation single rope
- UIAA falls (single rope 80 kg)
7 - 8
- Impact force
- Center mark
- Duodess version features a durable and always visible center mark
- Duodess version: ready to climb - tangle-free packing, no need to uncoil before use
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
9.8 Crag Classic Rope, a perfect choice for all-around climbers. A high-quality Mammut rope for sport climbing and traditional climbing. Excellent handling, the best combination of diameter, weight and reliable durability. The 9.8 Crag Classic Rope is a classic Mammut single rope based on the best-selling Eternity.