Ecorepel® offers natural, water-repellent protection using a special coating of the textile fibers to keep fabrics dry and clean.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not pierce with needles
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Insert83% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 7% SpandexInsert 285% Polyamide, 15% SpandexMain material91% Polyamide, 9% Spandex
- Detachable braces with flat closure system
- Special wide waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from outside
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Side ventilation with zipper and mesh-lined snow protection
- Leg hem with gusset and zipper
- PFC-free ecorepel® organic treatment consisting entirely of renewable raw materials provides lasting resistance to water and dirt
- Edge and crampon protection made from durable Cordura® material
- Integrated, adjustable gaiters
- Breathable, robust, elastic schoeller® soft shell material without membrane
- Raised rear waistband
- Hem width can be adjusted using snap buttons
- Map pocket with integrated fixation loop
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Follow the call of the mountains: the Base Jump SO Touring Pants Women accompany you at altitude. The pants are made of elastic, breathable and robust schoeller® softshell material without a membrane. The PFC-free ecorepel® organic treatment, made entirely from renewable raw materials, provides lasting resistance to water and dirt, which is ideal for the changeable conditions in the mountains. The climbing harness-compatible front pockets and the edge and crampon protection make the pants a practical companion.