Inner leg length
Inner leg length
Stoney HS Thermo Pants Men
- Ajungilak® otitm element
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying insulation material with a good warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (30 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face88% Polyamide, 12% Spandex
- Filling100% Polyester
- Insert83% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 7% Spandex
- Lining43% Polyamide, 57% Polyester
- Lining 2100% Polyamide
- Main material88% Polyamide, 12% Spandex
- Inner leg length
- Denier (main material)
- Leg width adjustable by snap buttons
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Belt loops
- Leg pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Edge protection made from strong Cordura material
- Elastic snow gaiters
- Side ventilation with splashproof zipper
- Waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from the outside
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- Wind and waterproof 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material
- Filled with 60 g/m² Ajungilak® OTI™ Element on the body
- Leg hem cut slightly shorter at the front for improved fit when wearing ski boots
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Insulated and breathable ski pants
Stoney HS Thermo Pants Men. Windproof and waterproof 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material for protection in all weathers. The 60 g Ajungilak OTI Element filling provides warmth while the temperature can also be regulated via two side zippers. The leg hem is cut slightly shorter at the front for a better fit when wearing ski boots.