A membrane that ensures the whole product stays waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
For optimum functioning tumble dry for 15 minutes
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideInsert37% Polyamide, 44% Polyester, 19% SpandexMain Material - Membrane100% PolytetrafluorethyleneInsert - membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- MAMMUT® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with water resistant zippers in matte look
- Sophisticated combination of materials: 3-layer GORE-TEX® and innovative, highly bi-elastic GORE-TEX® Stretch
- Use of highly bi-elastic GORE-TEX® Stretch material on thighs for increased freedom of movement, as well as on hips and leg hem for perfect fit and weather protection
- Crampon protection made from Dyneema® material
- Water column: 28,000 mm
Challenging terrain requires demanding clothing: the Nordwand HS Flex Pants Men are made of a carefully considered combination of materials with 3-layer GORE-TEX® material and innovative, highly bi-elastic GORE-TEX® Stretch material, which makes the pants not only comfortable but also weatherproof. The use of highly bi-elastic GORE-TEX® Stretch material on the thighs affords you increased freedom of movement, while the sections on the hips and leg hems provide a perfect fit and weather protection. Mammut® Vertical Motion Technology™ optimizes the ergonomics during alpine movement sequences. The crampon protection and climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zipper in a matt look prove practical so that you are prepared for everything on the terrain.