Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Pull into shape by hand
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main material59% Polyamide, 39% Wool, 2% Spandex
- Back length
- Made in Europe
- MAMMUT Phase Weave™ seamlessly integrates and combines different material properties and processing methods in a single material
- Seamless technology for ultimate comfort
- Merino wool -polyamide blend: a perfect balance of warmth, odor control, moisture management and durability
- RWS - Responsible Wool Standard
The Responsible Wool Standard is a voluntary standard certifying the animal welfare of sheep. It ensures that wool comes from farms exercising progressive land management practices, proper grazing and a holistic approach to animal welfare.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
On those cold days outdoors it’s important to wear a breathable base layer that keeps you warm and balances temperature. That's why we have developed the Trift line that features a Merino wool/polyamide blend. The wool content insulates and inhibits odors, the synthetic fibers make the longsleeve durable and quick-drying. Seamless construction allows a body zone-specific arrangement of different material structures for optimal regulation of your body temperature. MAMMUT obtains its Merino wool from suppliers who care about animal welfare and are against mulesing.