- Georganic y-shape
Georganic (geometric + organic) garments are cut from a pattern optimized for a specific application. Y-shape offers excellent range of motion in the arms, especially when performing climbing maneuvers (arms above the climber’s head).Pontetorto® tecnostretch
Pontetorto® Tecnostretch fabrics have a four-way stretch construction and strong surface while offering great moisture wicking at the same time, making them suitable as a base or mid-layer. Stretchy and soft for maximum comfort.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Close zippers / Velcro fasteners before washing
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Insert41% Polyamide, 49% Polyester, 10% SpandexMain material28% Polyamide, 69% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- Eiswand Guide ML Jacket Women: Rugged. Durable. Warm. A versatile midlayer made from a high-quality material blend.
- The Eiswand Guide ML Jacket Women features a ceramic print for greater abrasion resistance. A rugged midlayer for extreme conditions in the mountains.
- A thin mesh material under the arms increases breathability. A practical midlayer for activities that really make you sweat.
- Made in Europe
- Elastic cuffs with flat thumb loops
- MAMMUT® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- Flat seam design for a high level of comfort and to avoid chafing under the backpack
- High-quality flat chinguard and zipper underlay
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon® front zipper
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology Y Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
- Combination of two different Pontetorto® Technostretch® materials ensures optimal moisture management and unrestricted freedom of movement
- Abrasion-proof ceramic print on the main material for longevity
- Inserts under arms made of thin material with waffle weave structure for increased breathability
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
If you like extreme challenges, you need gear that can stand up to extreme conditions. The Eiswand Guide ML Jacket Women is a robust, durable, very versatile, warm mid-layer made of a high-quality fabric blend. Its ceramic print increases its abrasion resistance and makes it fit for rock contact. In addition, the mid-layer provides improved breathability thanks to thin mesh material under the arms. It works equally well as an outer layer and underneath a weatherproof jacket as an insulating layer.