Eigerjoch Light IN Hooded Jacket Women
PrimaLoft® is a high-end polyester insulating material that ensures functional clothing protects well against the cold. Primaloft has been making water-repellent, synthetic alternatives to goose down insulation since 1983.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Do not pierce with needles
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling100% Polyester
- Lining100% Polyamide
- Main material100% Polyamide
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- Elastic cuffs
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- Partially elastic hem for a better fit
- Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- The filling consists of 90% recycled polyester
- Extremely light and robust polyamide ripstop material made from CORDURA® yarn guarantees high resistance to abrasion
- Filled with 60 g/m2 Primaloft® Gold insulation with Cross Core™ technology for maximum warmth combined with a light weight
- 2 climbing harness-compatible side pockets with zippers
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.