- Mammut down 850 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling90% White goose down, 10% White goose featherLining100% PolyamideMain material100% Polyamide
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- Additional stow bag with carabiner loop
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon® front zipper
- Elastic hem and cuffs for improved fit
- Filled with 60 g 90/10 goose down (850 cuin fill power)
- Excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and very small packable
- 2 climbing harness-compatible side pockets with concealed zipper for a feminine look
- Ultra-lightweight, water-repellent polyamide ripstop material
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
A lightweight and compressible down jacket: the Meron Light IN Jacket Women. Extremely light and water-repellent thanks to its polyamide ripstop material. This in turn provides the jacket with an excellent heat/weight ratio. The jacket is suitable for a diverse range of activities such as mountaineering, climbing, hiking and ski touring during all seasons and its light weight makes it easy to take anywhere.