- Mammut down 900 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.Georganic t-shape
Georganic (geometric + organic) garments are cut from a pattern optimized for a specific application. The T-Shape offers great range of motion in the arms while also preventing the garment from shifting around too much.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Dry clean for delicates (without trichloroethylene)
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Do not tumble dry
Do not wash
- Filling90% White goose down, 10% FeatherLining100% PolyamideMain material93% Polyamide, 7% Polyurethane
- THE IN Anorak – know-how from extreme mountain sports meets urban environments. THE anorak for adverse weather.
- THE IN Anorak is a futuristic eye-catcher. This winter jacket features a shiny metallic design with lasered details for a striking look.
- Well equipped for cold conditions. High-quality goose down provides reliable warmth. Georganic 3D Technology™ ensures maximum freedom of movement thanks to an organically tailored cut. THE IN Anorak. Totally stylish. Totally comfortable.
- Hem drawstring can be adjusted with one hand
- 2 concealed side zipper pockets
- Reflective “X” logo on the back
- Hood with reinforced visor, can be adjusted vertically and horizontally with a single pull.
- Unisex style
- MAMMUT Georganic 3D Technology T Shape Pattern for an optimized fit and for maximum freedom of movement
- Side zippers to adjust width and for ventilation
- schoeller® material with metallic effect
- Front zipper concealed by large cover flap
- Cover flap can be secured by snap buttons, with laser cut Mammut logo
- Ergonomically shaped sleeve cuffs with rubber band on the inside
- Half-zip silhouette
- Filled with 222 g 90/10 goose down with 900 cuin fill power
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Shimmering, futuristic, unique: The IN Anorak is the IT anorak from our Delta X Collection. It takes the synergy of fashion and function to a whole new level by combining the shiny outer material with functional schoeller material. Sophisticated details give the jacket that certain something extra. The flap with lasercut MAMMUT logo sets great accents. An anorak that knows how to fulfill all urban demands.