- Ajungilak® oti stretch
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying and elastic insulation material.Pertex® quantum®
Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to create a lightweight, soft fabric that offers maximum insulation.Mammut down 750 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Contains textile products of animal origin (down)
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on normal cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling90% Down, 10% FeatherFilling 2100% PolyesterInsert100% PolyamideInsert 280% Polyamide, 20% SpandexLining100% PolyamideMain material100% PolyamideInsert - membrane100% Polyurethane
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 2 side pockets with zipper
- Chest zipper pocket
- 2-way front zipper
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- 2 internal glove-warmer pockets made from mesh material
- Comfortable Lycra® hand gaiters
- Additional stow bag for low packing volume
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- Hybrid construction for an optimum balance of weather protection and heat performance
- Robust, waterproof and elastic Pertex Shield outer fabric and 90 g OTI stretch insulation in hood, shoulder, chest and arm areas
- Light Pertex Quantum and 50 g 90/10 goose down with 750 cuin fill power in remaining areas
- Partly waterproof: taped seams in Pertex Shield areas
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Ice-covered rock faces or frosty bivouac nights: The Rime Pro IN Hybrid Hooded Jacket Men will be your companion whatever the terrain. With the sophisticated body mapping/hybrid concept, the jacket looks good even in wet, cold weather. The result: an optimum balance of weather protection and heat performance. Synthetic, elastic insulation, which also warms when wet, is used in combination with light, high-performance down. This provides great insulation as well as increased weather protection while its overall weight remains reasonably light. In addition, exposed areas are equipped with waterproof material and the seams are glued to prevent penetration of moisture.