- Ajungilak® oti stretch
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying and elastic insulation material.Pertex® quantum® air
Pertex® Quantum Air was designed to increase air permeability, striking a balance between windproof rating and breathability.Mammut easy combine
The Mammut Easy Combine system offers a clever way to combine hardshell jackets with different fleece and insulated jackets, ensuring the right level of protection in any weather.Pontetorto® tecnostretch
Pontetorto® Tecnostretch fabrics have a four-way stretch construction and strong surface while offering great moisture wicking at the same time, making them suitable as a base or mid-layer. Stretchy and soft for maximum comfort.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
For optimum functioning tumble dry for 15 minutes
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling100% PolyesterInsert94% Polyester, 6% SpandexLining100% PolyamideLining 294% Polyester, 6% SpandexMain material100% Polyamide
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Jacket can be stowed away in left front pocket
- Elastic hem
- Elastic cuffs
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- MAMMUT Easy Combine compatible
- Smooth-running YKK Vislon® front zipper
- Lightweight, elastic, water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air material for increased breathability and freedom of movement
- Elastic lining material increases freedom of movement
- Filled with 40 g/m² OTI Stretch insulation for optimum heat retention and enhanced freedom of movement
- Elasticated inserts made from Pontetorto® Stretch fleece on the sides and under the arms provide enhanced breathability
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
You won't want to take this jacket off again: as an insulating jacket, the Rime Light IN Flex Hooded Jacket Women impresses with a novel hybrid construction. Its high breathability allows perspiration to wick to the outside. Elasticated stretch inserts in the right places provide maximum freedom of movement. The hood, which fits over your helmet, will protect you even from storms and other sudden changes in the weather. This makes the Rime Light IN Flex Hooded Jacket Women a practical jacket that, as well as providing insulation, also creates a stylish look as a midlayer or softshell jacket for all outdoor activities.