- Waterproof MAMMUT DRYtechnology
- Laser Fuse Technology: Laser welded seams without stitching to avoid down leakage; narrow seams reduce cold spots for better heat retention
- Filled with 278 g/m2 90/10 goose down with 750 cuin puff strength
- Fixed hood
- Water-repellent 2-way front zipper
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers
- 2 chest pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Pocket on the wrist for a ski pass with integrated microfiber cloth for cleaning goggles
- Integrated, elasticated thumb loops
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
- Adjustable hem
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)
- 2 side ventilation zippers
Whiteouts. Deep powder. Icy bindings. Are you ready? Our new waterproof down jacket is designed for the true any-weather freerider.
Zippers for fresh air whenever you need it.
Large front pockets for easy access options
Down chambers sealed with
MAMMUT® Laser Fuse Technology™
No down loss.
Reliable protection from wind, water and ice
Keep warm. Ride on. Laser-fused chambers create a unique design with the optimal amount of down exactly where you need it.