- Gore-tex® c-knit
C-Knit has a 100% waterproof and breathable three-layer design. The material has soft, light feel and doesn’t crinkle loudly when crumpled. It also has a smaller pack size.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideInsert - backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideInsert100% PolyamideLining100% PolyamideMain material100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% PolytetrafluorethyleneInsert - membrane100% Polytetrafluorethylene
- La Liste HS Hooded Jacket Men. The hard shell ski jacket with a trendy freeride look.
- The La Liste HS Hooded Jacket Men features a robust yet light 3-layer freeride material with Gore-Tex® C-Knit backer for maximum comfort.
- Helmet-compatible hood with a collar for greater freedom of movement around the neck: can be expanded via two zipper inserts to accommodate a scarf or helmet straps.
- Adjustable hem
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
- 2 internal pockets made from elastic mesh material
- 2 chest pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Freeride look
- Climbing skins can be stored in the jacket pockets
- Robust, lightweight, breathable 3-layer freeriding material made from GORE-TEX® C-KNIT™
- Water resistant Aquaguard 2-way front zipper
- Helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak and 3-point adjustment
- Pocket on collar provides additional space for helmet straps, scarf, etc.
- Snap buttons on snow skirt to attach jacket to pants
- Upper arm pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Comfortable, elasticated hand gaiters
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
La Liste HS Hooded Jacket Men. A hardshell ski jacket with robust yet light 3-layer freeride material with Gore-Tex® C-Knit backer for maximum comfort. The helmet-compatible hood contributes to the cool freeride look. The collar can be expanded via two zipper inserts to accommodate a scarf or helmet straps and so provides more freedom of movement around the neck area.