Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not pierce with needles
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face100% PolyesterInsert100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% PolyurethaneInsert - membrane100% Polyurethane
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Water-repellent front zipper
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- Hook and loop fastener cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Lightweight, stretchable material for optimum comfort
- Water column: 10,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Main material layer made from 100% recycled polyester
- Dyed using the sustainable dope-dye process
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
A rain jacket for hikes: the Albula HS Hooded Jacket Women combines an environmentally friendly character with great comfort and a light weight. Environmentally friendly thanks to a main material made from 100% recycled polyester. Sustainability using the dope-dye method. Comfortable thanks to a pleasant, lightweight, soft and stretchable material. Practical: the rain jacket packs up small for easy transport in a backpack.