Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main material100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Albula Half Zip HS Hooded Jacket Men - a half-zipper rain jacket for adverse weather.
- The main material of the rain jacket is made from 100% of recycled polyester. It has been dyed using an environmentally friendly process and is PFC-free.
- The Albula Half Zip HS Hooded Jacket Men is amazingly light and compressible. Stowed in its kangaroo pocket, it will fit in any backpack.
- Adjustable hem
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Water-repellent front zipper
- Pre-shaped cuffs with strategic elasticated band
- 2-point adjustment on hood
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- Lightweight, stretchable material for optimum comfort
- Dyed using the dope-dye process for greater sustainability
- Small carabiner to secure the stowed jacket
- Jacket can be stowed in the kangaroo pocket
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Albula Half Zip HS Hooded Jacket Men - a half-zipper rain jacket for hiking adventures. Environmentally friendly thanks to a main material made from 100% recycled polyester. Sustainably dyed using an environmentally friendly dope-dye method. Comfortable thanks to a very pleasant, lightweight and stretchable material. The Albula Half Zip is a practical rain jacket that can be easily stowed in its kangaroo pocket when not in use and secured using the supplied carabiner.