- Mammut drytechnology™
MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ laminates are made with special membranes that offer outstanding breathability while remaining completely water- and windproof. DRYtechnology™ products have a minimum 10,000 mm water column rating.Ajungilak® otitm element
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying insulation material with a good warmth-to-weight ratio.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not pierce with needles
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face100% PolyesterFilling100% PolyesterLining100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% Polyester
- Melting glaciers. Shrinking ice worlds. Nature is at the mercy of climate change. The Casanna HS Thermo Hooded Jacket Men is setting an example with environmentally friendly production for nature that lies in our hands. We have a burning passion for ice!
- Made for performance, not pollution: the Casanna HS Thermo Hooded Jacket Men reduces the environmental footprint. It’s almost completely recycled and recyclable.
- SpinDye® integrates pigments directly into the fabric to reduce consumption of water and chemicals to a minimum while ensuring lasting color-fastness. No compromises, but maximum sustainability.
- Internal zipper pocket
- Hem width can be adjusted with drawstring
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Side ventilation with water-repellent zipper and mesh backing
- Optimum 3-point adjustment on hood
- Fixed, elastic snow skirt
- 2 side pockets, zippers concealed by flaps
- Side pocket with key clip
- U-shaped puller on front zipper makes it easier to open when wearing gloves
- Ski pass pocket on wrist with water-repellent, concealed YKK zipper
- Water-repellent YKK front zipper
- Water column: 10,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Snap buttons on snow skirt to attach jacket to pants
- Internal pocket with plenty of space for ski goggles
- Filled with 40 g/m² Ajungilak® OTI™ Element from 100% recycled polyester
- Wind and waterproof 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology material made from 100% recycled polyester
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The environmental sustainability of our products is a significant quality criterion for us. We care – and this is particularly evident in our almost completely recycled and recyclable Casanna HS Thermo Hooded Jacket Men, which is not only produced sustainably, but also has impressive waterproof and breathable properties. It has all the features to meet the needs of serious skiers: waterproof zippers, practical pockets and a snow skirt, over which the Casanna HS Thermo Hooded Jacket Men can be attached to the matching pants. While you are out mastering the slopes in our sustainable outfit, we are working towards our goal of making it completely recyclable in the future.