- Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyesterInsert - backing100% PolyesterMain Material - Face100% PolyamideInsert100% PolyamideLining91% Polyamide, 9% SpandexLining 2100% PolyamideMain material100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% PolyurethaneInsert - membrane100% Polyurethane
- Detachable, elastic snow skirt
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- MAMMUT Single Pull Hood™: storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced peak, can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally with a single pull
- Elasticated hand gaiters
- Internal pocket made from elastic mesh material
- Upper arm pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Long under-arm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- 2 climbing harness- and backpack-compatible front pockets with cross-over access and water-repellent zippers
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Featuring 2 harness- and backpack-compatible front pockets with cross-over access
Freeriders definitely get their money’s worth with the Haldigrat HS Hooded Jacket Men: The elasticated and therefore super comfortable jacket benefits from a freeride-inspired fit. It also proves itself in strenuous ascents with its high breathability and resulting comfort when you’re once again looking for untracked slopes off piste. The jacket design focuses on the features most important for freeriders such as a good size and easy pocket accessibility even when wearing a backpack. The long ventilation openings also ensure a balanced body climate, so you can rock those mountains.
Full element protection
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro 3-layer is robust, windproof and waterproof
All zippers are YKK water-repellent to keep you warm and dry
Vibrant orange accents
Pockets and front zip-pull in vibrant orange add style and visibility
No mountain high enough?
Moved by mountains
We all know it: nothing is better than fresh cold mountain air and the feeling of freedom we get skiing or riding. At Mammut, we are committed to doing our part in protecting the playgrounds we love. This jacket is completely PFC-free to offer you environmentally-friendly weather protection.