- Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Back length
- Denier (main material)
- Chest pocket with water repellent zipper
- Hem width can be adjusted with drawstring
- Pre-shaped sleeves with hook and loop fastener
- Low packing volume: perfect for taking anywhere
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- Robust, water-repellent YKK Vislon® 2-way front zipper
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Kento HS Hooded Jacket Men takes sudden changes of weather in the mountains in its stride. Its waterproof outer material is complemented by a stormproof hood that you can also pull up over your helmet. Water repellent zippers also prevent penetration of moisture to keep you feeling comfortable even in rainy conditions. Climbing harness-compatible front pockets make this hardshell jacket a must-have garment in the mountains, and thanks to its small packing volume, you can also quickly stow it in your backpack if needed.