The Albula is among our most sustainable insulated jackets. It is made almost entirely of recycled materials: outer fabric made of recycled polyester, lining made of recycled polyamide. The Thermore® Ecodown® synthetic fiber filling is made from recycled PET bottles, making it the vegan, wash-and-wear alternative to down. It boasts excellent fill power as well as a high thermal rating even in damp conditions. The Albula is both comfortable and versatile. Its excellent warmth-to-weight ratio makes it great for hiking or everyday wear. On cold days, the loose cut makes it easy to combine with other garments and wear over a thick mid-layer....
- Very lightweight and comfortable outer material made from 100% recycled polyester
- With PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment
- Filled with recycled synthetic Ecodown® fibers for an optimum heat-weight ratio
- High, tightly sealing collar
- Two zippered side pockets
- Elasticated cuffs and hem for a clean fit