Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue ConstructionVibram
The Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain.
- Weight (UK 8.5)
- Flex index
- Lace system
Full grain leather
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Base Fit 2.0®: Doubled heel straps ensure excellent heel support and blister prevention.
- Raised rubber rand
- Easy resoling
- 3 Zone Lacing: Individual 3-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- Board lasting
- Motion Control: Reinforced, flexible inside prevents you from twisting your ankle while maintaining full freedom of movement
- Memo Foam: The high-quality three-dimensional, infinitely adjustable memo foam cushioning provides an individual fit around the heel. This ensures a high level of comfort, maximum heel support and blister prevention.
- Elastic GORE-TEX® tongue construction
- Strap-on crampon compatible
- Rolling Concept®: Patented Mammut sole concept: The support and cushioning encourage the foot’s natural rolling movement and consequently reduce fatigue and the danger of twisting your ankle.
Do you like our Trovat series? Then you’ll love this model. The Trovat Guide II High GTX® Men is the new mountain hiking shoe in this product family, building on and improving the properties of the previous incarnation. It features almost the same last and materials as its predecessor to ensure the same excellent fit. However, the Trovat Guide II High GTX® Men has been fine-tuned to unveil a fresh new look for the mountains. Base Fit 2.0® provides firm support for the heel. The selected memo foam creates an individualized fit at the heel, while the elasticated tongue construction makes the shoe easier to put on. A shoe that will accompany you reliably through the mountains.