The Michelin rubber compound ensures excellent grip on terrain in all weather conditions.Gore-tex®
Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue Construction
- Flex index
- Lace system
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- 360 Heel Support: The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
- Cushioning Strobel construction with stone shield
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Rubber toe cap
- Michelin® OCX Approach rubber compound
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
A lightweight mid-cut approach shoe for firm grip on via ferrata, hikes and approaches: the Alnasca Pro II Mid GTX® Women. Low weight in combination with high-quality design and material as well as an innovative fit and technology. Basefit and optimized lacing provide excellent heel support. A Michelin outsole provides closeness to the rocks with extremely reliable grip on any alpine approach. Gore-Tex membrane for waterproofing and breathability. The mid version with a lower weight and more experience.