The Michelin rubber compound ensures excellent grip on terrain in all weather conditions.
- Flex index
- Lace system
- 360 Heel Support: The three-dimensionally shaped TPU element is designed for the anatomy of the heel bone, which it completely envelops. This delivers optimum heel fit, helps prevent twisted ankles and protects against rock abrasion.
- Cushioning Strobel construction with stone shield
- Base Fit®: Sliding webbing transfers power from lacing area to soles, ensuring improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort.
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Rubber toe cap
- Michelin® OCX Approach rubber compound
- Elastic knitted sock construction
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
- Double Layer Mesh
Alnasca II Knit Low Women is a lightweight and elasticated approach shoe with 3D Knit. The sock-like construction allows a perfect fit and ideal comfort. Basefit ensures excellent heel support in combination with specially developed lacing. The Michelin outsole optimizes closeness to the rocks with excellent grip on any alpine approach. Alnasca with 3D Knit - for an unbeatable fit and an easy start.