Elastic GORE-TEX Tongue ConstructionVibram
The Vibram sole offers great grip for surefooted navigation – even on the roughest terrain.
- Weight (UK 8.5)
- Flex index
- Lace system
GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
- Insulation (EN ISO 20334)
- Raised rubber rand
- Board lasting
- Motion Control: Reinforced, flexible inside prevents you from twisting your ankle while maintaining full freedom of movement
- Strap-on crampon compatible
- Hybrid Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and good adaptability.
- 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
- 3D memo foam
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
Technical mountaineering boot with a crampon insert on the back: The Kento Pro High GTX® Men combines a sole design developed by Mammut and Vibram for outstanding grip and minimum weight with high-quality Mastrotto split leather for "made in Italy" sustainability. Waterproof and breathable thanks to a Gore-Tex membrane. Motion Control for better protection from twisted ankles with a special high heel cap. Memo foam provides excellent comfort in the shoe. Kento Pro - the pro among mountaineering boots.