A mountain boot for high alpine challenges in technically demanding terrain with maximum performance and minimal weight. The knitted shaft is elastic and form-fitting - ideal for difficult climbs - and dispenses with seams to reduce pressure points. For extra comfort and fewer blisters, the foot...
- Contact Control
- Base Fit 2.0: doubled heel straps ensure excellent heel support and blister prevention.
- Stretch-fit construction
- 2-zone lacing: individual 2-zone lacing can be adjusted to accommodate different situations.
- Aluminia Insulation insole
- Insulated carbon insole: patented, double-insulated carbon insole allows maximum weight reduction while providing rigidity and excellent insulation
- Raised rubber rand
- Board lasting
- Easy resoling
- Suitable for C3 automatic crampons with a heel lever and metal toe bail