- Main material100% Polyester
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
CONTACT V Frame™
- Rain cover
- Nirvana 30. A compact freeriding backpack with extensive features and a great fit. A clear focus on functionality.
- A stylish design and environmentally friendly production. What more could a freerider want? The Nirvana 30 is made from a recycled main material for a reduced environmental footprint.
- A comfortable, easy-to-use companion in off-piste terrain. The Nirvana 30 features full rear access, a practical jacket carrying system, an attachment for an ice axe and walking poles, a pocket for avalanche equipment, and much more.
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Detachable, padded hip belt
- Diagonal and A-Ski carrying systems
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Internal zipper pocket with key clip
- Snowboard carrier
- Aluminum V-frame for good load transfer to the hips while maintaining freedom of movement of the upper body
- Hydration system-compatible
- Soft-lined goggle compartment
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Recycled main material
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Nirvana 30 is a compact freeriding backpack with extensive features and a great fit. The backpack’s fashionable design elements are complemented by the recycled main material. A cool design and environmentally friendly production – what more could a nature-loving freerider want? The backpack also features a jacket carrying system, making it a comfortable, perfect companion for off-piste terrain.