|35 L||35 l||28 cm||53 cm||31 cm||1540 g||1540 g|
- Main material100% Polyester
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
CONTACT U Frame™
- Rain cover
- Nirvana 35 sustainably minimises ecological footprint thanks to recycled main material.
- Moulded and softly lined glasses compartment for safe storage of your ski goggles.
- Direct access to main compartment even with front-mounted snowboard thanks to large back zipper.
- High-density, 2-layer EVA back padding; hip belt and shoulder straps with stretch fabric cover
- Detachable, padded hip belt
- Diagonal and A-Ski carrying systems
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Attachments for ice tool and walking sticks
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Snowboard carrier
- Hydration system-compatible
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- U-frame increases carrying comfort and load transfer with attached skis or snowboard
- Molded, soft-lined goggles compartment
- Recycled main material
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
High-performance and highly functional: The Nirvana 35 is impressive across the board as a touring/freeriding backpack, great for single or multi-day ski and snowboard tours. The backpack raises the bar when it comes to comfort, the material used, its construction and clever features. The fully opening rear zipper allows generous access to the main compartment, even when a snowboard is attached to the front. Inside, there is also a molded, soft-lined compartment for your ski goggles. The main material is completely recycled so that this backpack not only inspires tourers or freeriders but is also good for the environment.