- Main material100% Polyamide
- Actual volume
- Suspension system
CONTACT U Frame™
- Rain cover
- The Trion 35 - a mountaineering backpack reaping the benefits of many years of experience in alpine backpacks. It sets high standards with its premium material and workmanship, easy handling and unparalleled comfort.
- The extremely light shoulder padding and the perforated back section avoid any build-up of moisture, allowing it to easily escape. With the Trion 35, you too can breathe easily - even on steep ascents.
- To ensure you have no need to compromise when it comes to your equipment, the Trion 35 includes all the essential features mountaineers need: different compartments and pockets, ski attachment, hiking pole carrier and much more to assist you on the way to the top.
- Internal zipper compartment for valuables
- Rope fixing strap under the flap
- Height adjustable flap with internal and external pocket
- Trekking pole carrier
- Super-lightweight, highly breathable EVA shoulder padding
- Daisy chain loop
- Lateral compression straps, can also be tensioned at front to carry gear
- 2 strong ice axe attachments
- Hydration system-compatible
- Huge back zipper access to main compartment
- Zipper pocket on hip belt
- Reinforced side ski attachment
- Good ventilation on the back thanks to stamped EVA foam
- Large zipperfront pocket
- Detachable hip belt with gear loop
- Two external pockets on the sides
- Large mesh pockets on the shoulder strap
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The Trion 35 is the result of many years of experience with alpine backpacks: as well as traditionally top-class materials and workmanship, its huge back opening also sets standards in terms of handling and ease of use. The Trion 35 is the perfect backpack for all alpinists with a no-compromise attitude to their equipment.