Down sleeping bag
Perform Down Bag. Sleep to recover. Sleep as comfortably as in your own bed. The sleeping bag concentrates on natural sleeping requirements and focuses on noise, space and temperature: head area made from a special material that prevents irritating rustling noises. Sleeping bag design based on a...
- Hiking, Climbing, Mountaineering
- Zipper sideNeutral
- Warm collarYes
- Comfort temperature in °C (EN 13537:2012)-1 °C
- Comfort temperature limit in °C (EN 13537:2012)-7 °C
- Extreme temperature in °C (EN 13537:2012)-22 °C
- Restorative sleep thanks to a newly developed sleeping bag shape
- Intuitive climate regulation with a central 2-way zipper
- Comfortable, soft material in the hood reduces noise and increases comfort
- Including deep sleep mask and earplugs to reduce light and noises
- PFC-free DWR treatment
- Lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- 700 cuin fill power with ethically procured and certified RDS down
- Tested according to standard EN ISO 23537-1:2016
- Easy-to-use magnetic closure on the insulation collar
- Improved YKK zipper prevents jamming of material
- Insulated covering along the zipper to protect from cold bridges and enhance climate comfort
- Insulation chamber around the hood opening to protect from cold and wind
- Drawstring for easy adjustment of the hood and insulation collar
- Better insulation thanks to an insulation collar
- Revised anatomical foot box for greater comfort without extra weight
- Zipper garage reduces cold areas at the end of the zipper
- Internal pocket to store valuables
- Lightweight and small pack volume
- Supplied with a storage bag
- Supplied with a packing bag
- Mammut Down 700 cuinThe fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
- Filling90% Grey duck down, 10% Grey duck feather
- Lining100% Polyester
- Lining 255% Polyamide, 45% Polyester
- Main Fabric100% Polyamide
Total weight without stuff bag
Zipper lengthL450 g1020 g23.00 cm28.50 cm160 cm
- bluesign® PRODUCTThe bluesign® SYSTEM is a solution for sustainable textile production that eliminates the use of harmful substances. bluesign® PRODUCTS guarantee a responsible use of resources with a minimum impact on people and the environment.
- Responsible downThis product contains down and feathers sourced from well-treated animals. Collection from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- PFC-free DWRPerfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are often used for waterproofing but are practically non-biodegradable. Mammut is committed to replacing non-biodegradable fabric treatments with more sustainable high-performance alternatives.
- Fair WearFair Wear works to ensure fair and safe working conditions in garment factories. The non-profit engages directly with factories, trade unions, NGOs and governments to protect workers’ rights.
- RecycledThis product contains recycled materials with uncompromised performance and functionality. Choosing recycled materials reduces the use of virgin resources and helps promote a more circular economy.