- Mammut down 800 cuin
The fill power of down is rated in cuin (cubic inches per ounce): the higher the cuin rating, the greater the wadding and therefore thermal insulation per weight.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Tumble dry at low heat
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Filling90% White goose down, 10% White goose featherLining100% PolyamideMain Fabric100% Polyamide
- Inner width in foot area (EN 13537:2012)
- Warm collar
- Maximum inner width (EN 13537:2012)
- Comfort temperature in °C (EN 13537:2012)
- Comfort temperature limit in °C (EN 13537:2012)
- Extreme temperature in °C (EN 13537:2012)
- Revised zipper reduces risk of jamming
- Contains textile products of animal origin (down or leather)
- Performance Hood with Advanced Visibility: a full view with the hood closed and very good protection against the cold
- Enhanced comfort and insulation in foot area
- Two-layer 9-chamber construction in winter and 3-season models ensures extra warmth in foot area
- Wave-shaped chambers prevent down slipping of the down and prevent cold bridges
- The prolightTX™ outer fabric is as light as a feather, windproof and water-repellent
- The bottle is not included
- RDS - Responsible Down Standard
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers are sourced from well treated animals. The collection of down and feathers from live birds (live-plucking) as well as force-feeding are strictly prohibited.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Extremely lightweight materials and top quality down make the Sphere Down one of the lightest sleeping bags with the lowest packing volume.