Inner leg length
|EU 44||81 cm|
|EU 46||82 cm|
|EU 48||82 cm|
|EU 50||82 cm|
|EU 52||82 cm|
|EU 54||82 cm|
|EU 56||82 cm|
- Mammut softechtm
SOFtech combines the second and third clothing layer to offer good protection in many different weather situations. The abrasion-resistant materials are extra stretchy and breathable for good temperature regulation.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Do not iron or treat with steam
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Insert83% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 7% SpandexInsert 285% Polyamide, 15% SpandexMain material92% Polyamide, 8% Spandex
- Inner leg length
- Leg hem with gusset, zipper and anti-slip webbing
- Concealed fly with snap button
- Edge and crampon protection made from durable Cordura® material
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from the outside
- Stowable attachment hooks and anti-slip print to stay securely in place over mountaineering boots
- Bonded reinforcement material in particularly exposed areas for additional wind protection and increased abrasion resistance
- Highly elastic double fabric for optimal freedom of movement and high breathability
- Robust silicone 3D print on inner pant hem for increased abrasion resistance from ski tour and mountaineering boots
- Side ventilation with zipper
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Ski tourers and mountain hikers profit from the athletic and technical softshell Aenergy Pro SO Pants Men, with impressive zonal wind and abrasion protection. They are characterized by high breathability and a high level of comfort. Exposed areas on the pants are reinforced with bonded material. The glue is applied in a perforated dot pattern, whereby the ideal balance between wind protection and breathability is achieved. This also maintains the elasticity of the main material for more freedom of movement and comfort in the mountains.