- CorduraMammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face88% Polyamide, 12% SpandexLining100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Leg width adjustable by snap buttons
- 2 side pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Belt loops
- Leg pocket with water-repellent zipper
- Edge protection made from strong Cordura material
- Elastic snow gaiters
- Side ventilation with splashproof zipper
- Waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from the outside
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- Wind and waterproof 2-layer MAMMUT® DRYtechnology Pro material
- Leg hem cut slightly shorter at the front for improved fit when wearing ski boots
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Stoney HS Pants. Classic freeride pants. Thanks to high-quality 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material, the Stoney HS Pants are waterproof and windproof. With three pockets, the pants offer plenty of space for small items. The hem reinforcement provides protection from sharp ski edges while the leg hem is cut slightly shorter at the front for a better fit when wearing ski boots.