Inner leg length
|EU 32||78 cm|
|EU 34||78 cm|
|EU 36||79 cm|
|EU 38||79 cm|
|EU 40||80 cm|
|EU 42||80 cm|
|EU 44||81 cm|
|EU 46||81 cm|
- Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyesterMain Material - Face100% PolyamideInsert91% Polyamide, 9% SpandexMain material100% PolyamideMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Inner leg length
- Denier (main material)
- 2 water-repellent zipper pockets
- Snap button to adjust leg width for improved crampon compatibility
- Side ventilation with splashproof zipper
- Barryvox®-compatible zipper pocket with a loop inside
- Reinforced seam edges and ski edge protection made from Dyneema®
- Snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- Raised, elasticated rear waistband for protection against powder snow and increased comfort
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Robust, water- and windproof with Mammut DRYtechnologyTM Pro
The Haldigrat HS Pants Women – super comfortable hardshell pants for free tourers, their cool fit is inspired by freeriding. Those who don't shy away from strenuous climbs benefit from the high breathability of the pants. The pants' design focuses on the most important features for freeriders, which include good accessibility and the size of the pockets. The long ventilation openings ensure that the body climate remains balanced even during strenuous ascents. Fun Fact: The Haldigrat HS Pants Women are named after the Haldigrat in Central Switzerland – a true freeriding insider tip.
With built-in boot gaiters to stay dry and outer adjustment snap for improved cr...
Features raised protective rear and hook and loop adjustment for a perfect snug ...
Dry in any conditions
Reinforced with water-repellent zippers and bonded Dyneema® seams