- Mammut drytechnology™
MAMMUT DRYtechnology™ laminates are made with special membranes that offer outstanding breathability while remaining completely water- and windproof. DRYtechnology™ products have a minimum 10,000 mm water column rating.Ajungilak® otitm element
This technology for wadding (insulation material between a garment’s outer layer and lining) is used to make an exceptionally light, fast drying insulation material with a good warmth-to-weight ratio.
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not pierce with needles
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on synthetics / permanent press cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Face100% PolyesterFilling100% PolyesterLining100% PolyesterMain Material - Membrane100% Polyester
- Melting glaciers. Shrinking ice worlds. Nature is at the mercy of climate change. The Casanna HS Thermo Pants Women are setting an example with environmentally friendly production for nature that lies in our hands. We have a burning passion for ice!
- Made for performance, not pollution: the Casanna HS Thermo Pants Women reduce the environmental footprint. They're almost completely recycled and recyclable.
- SpinDye® integrates pigments directly into the fabric to reduce consumption of water and chemicals to a minimum while ensuring lasting color-fastness. No compromises, but maximum sustainability.
- Belt loops
- Loops with snap buttons to attach jacket to pants
- 2 side pockets, zippers concealed by flaps
- Hem and leg width can be adjusted using snap buttons
- Water column: 10,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Filled with 40 g/m² Ajungilak® OTI™ Element from 100% recycled polyester
- Wind and waterproof 2-layer Mammut DRYtechnology material made from 100% recycled polyester
- Inner leg ventilation with water-repellent zipper and mesh backing
- Integrated snow gaiters with anti-slip grip
- Edge and crampon protection, made from robust reinforcement material, on the inside of the main material
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
The environmental sustainability of our products is a significant quality criterion for us. We care – and this is particularly evident in our almost completely recycled and recyclable Casanna HS Thermo Pants Women, which are not only produced sustainably, but also have impressive waterproof and breathable properties. A variety of features such as belt loops and loops with snap buttons for attachment to the matching ski jacket meet the needs of all skiers. While you take the slopes by storm, we continue to work on our goal of making the Casanna outfit fully recyclable in the future.