- Mammut drytechnology™ pro
Mammut DRYtechnology™ Pro products are highly durable, water- and windproof (40 denier polyamide outer fabric, min. water column rating 20,000 mm).
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Tumble dry gentle
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main Material - Backing100% PolyamideMain Material - Face100% PolyamideInsert83% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 7% SpandexMain Material - Membrane100% Polyurethane
- Belt loops
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with water resistant zippers in matte look
- Loops on inside of waistband for suspenders
- Edge and crampon protection made from durable Cordura® material
- Side ventilation thanks to a waterproof 2-way, 3/4-length zipper
- Map pocket with water resistant zipper on leg
- Hem and leg width can be adjusted using snap buttons
- Integrated, adjustable gaiters
- bluesign® PRODUCT
A bluesign® PRODUCT is made with at least 90% / 30% bluesign® APPROVED materials / accessories. The designation guarantees the highest level of consumer assurance, responsible use of resources and minimum impact on humans and the environment.
- PFC Free DWR
Perfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are practically non-biodegradable. MAMMUT has set the strategic goal of phasing out all PFC-containing product treatments and replacing them with other high-performance alternatives.
- Fair Wear
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Make your mountaineering dreams come true: the Masao HS Pants Women are made of 3-layer Mammut DRYtechnology Pro material, which boasts outstanding wind- and waterproof properties. Perfect for the changeable weather conditions in the mountains. The climbing harness-compatible front pockets, which have a waterproof zipper, are also practical. The crampon protection adds the finishing touch to the pants. You are ready for any eventualities in the mountains.