160 Years Mammut T-Shirt Men
Do not use chlorine-based bleach
Do not dry clean or use solvents to remove stains
Max. ironing temperature (110° C) Take care when steam ironing
Do not iron on prints and decorative elements
Do not tumble dry
Machine wash on wool/delicates cycle (max. 30° C)
- Main material50% Polyester, 50% Cotton (Bio Cotton)
- Back length
- Wicking finish for active moisture wicking
- Pleasant material made from recycled polyester and organically produced cotton
- Certified according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), a world-leading standard for the processing of textiles from organically produced natural fibers.
- Special material print to celebrate Mammut’s 160th anniversary
Organic cotton reduces water and energy use as well as greenhouse emissions while promoting good soil management practices and cultivating biodiversity. Organic cotton ensures that communities prosper from investments in sustainable agriculture.
Mammut strives to ensure fair and safe working conditions in all factories making its products. To systematically improve working conditions throughout its supply chain, Mammut was the first outdoor brand to join the Fair Wear Foundation.
Functional T-shirt with all-over print
Cool and functional T-shirt for climbing and other activities. The wicking finish wicks moisture away faster during sweaty activities.